There is something so amazing about growing a baby in your belly. I know you’ve heard it a million times, but it’s true, pregnancy is beautiful. When I was pregnant though, I did not always feel that way. What I love about maternity portraits is they are a special type of mirror. They allow you to see yourself the way the rest of the world sees you – you are absolutely gorgeous. And the best part for me, I realized years later – my boys LOVE seeing pictures of me when they were in my belly. While some days of pregnancy may feel magical, I understand that it can also be incredibly difficult. I will help you with posing and what to wear so you feel comfortable your entire session. I know the most flattering angles and will make sure you look amazing. Most importantly though, I will capture the love that has grown with your belly. Someday, when your baby is old enough, it will be so much fun to see the look of amazement when he or she sees your maternity portraits.
- Sessions are best scheduled sometime between 32-36 weeks
- They are normally held at an outdoor location within an hour from sunset but may also take place in my studio if you prefer
- Edited digital images are included in a downloadable online gallery
- The session fee is $485, includes digital images and a print release, as well as the option to purchase heirloom quality prints and gift items. There are additional charges for weekend dates. Mini Sessions available seasonally!
- Save 20% by booking as a package! Belly to Bean (Maternity & Newborn) and Belly to Birthday (maternity, newborn, 4 month, 8 month, 1 year) available